BC Data Management Limited seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
To achieve this commitment, we will:
- Strive to continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised applicable best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve efficiency in the use of these resources.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, reuse and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues in the acquisition, design and location of buildings.
- Ensure environmental criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
To secure these objectives, we will:
- Provide The Board oversight and review of environmental policies and performance, and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on an annual basis, and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our employees.
- Work together with our service partners and suppliers to encourage commitment towards improved environmental performance.
- Encourage appropriate consideration of environmental issues in the professional services we provide to our clients.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
This statement represents our general position on environmental issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.