Bulk Shredding Collection
If you have accumulated a large quantity of confidential waste, a bulk shredding collection is the ideal solution. We’ll send a van with an employees who will remove your confidential waste from your premises, load it onto the van and return it to our secure shredding center for processing.
If you can’t find the right option or have a special requirement, please click here to contact us and we’ll provide you with bespoke, no obligation quotation.
The service includes:
- Ground floor collection from your place of business*;
- Supply of bins, sacks, seals, trolleys, barrows etc. as required;
- Secure Shredding in line with EN 15713;
- Waste Transfer Documentation;
- Certificate of Destruction;
- Limited to the equivalent of half a van load / approx. 60 boxes / 450KG;
Once you have placed your order, we’ll contact you to arrange collection and shredding of your confidential waste. Depending on quantities, collections are usually within 2-5 business days, if you have an urgent requirement please call first to check availability.
- Central London;
- Greater London;
- Milton Keynes;
- Northamptonshire (South);
- Berkshire (east of Slough / Reading).
BCDM is a registered waste carrier, license number: CBDL178839.
*Collection options for floors other than ground floor are available for an extra charge, see below. It is expected that the vehicle can park close to access doors without any parking restrictions. If there are any restrictions for parking or access, please contact us before booking.